Translate

2012年11月19日月曜日

My favorite color

My favorite color is pink. I have liked pink so much since I was child. I often bought a lot of articles of pink. I spontaneously pink, and I didn't lose interested in pink. Now, I don't lose interested in pink! In university life, my bag is pink, my pen case is pink, my electron dictionary is pink and my file is pink, too. There are a lot of kinds of pink, pastel, vivid, light and dark, for example. I like all pinks very much, but I like pastel the best. Pastel pink makes me so happy. My personal computer is pastel pink, so I have a incentive to many homework. I'm thankful for my personal computer. Also my room is almost pink! Bed is pink, table is pink and mat is pink! Now, I want to buy a sofa of pink. I'm going to collection pink goods after this!

150/6745words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿