Good evening guys! Today, I will write about On November 9th. That day, I went to school, and I took four classes. That day was too hard for me. After school, I went to Aso farmland with my friend. Have you ever been there? There are so beautiful illuminations at night. We went there to watch them. I was deeply impressed by the illuminations. They were so beautiful. I like to watch illuminations very much. I'm always happy when I watch them. In Aso farmland, we can watch the illumination all the year round. I think that it is so good for me. I want to watch a lot of illuminations in this year. Someone, please watch with me!!!
Also I like to watch a night view very much. I have watched a lot of night views all this time, in Kinpousan, in Hanaokayama and in Dokkosan, for example. The views of there were so beautiful. That time make me so happy. I want to go to various places, and watch a lot of night views there. Please take me someone! Thank you for reading. See you next time!
189/6127words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿