Translate

2012年11月5日月曜日

Takumasai

   On November 1st, that day was holiday, because we have a school festival from November 1st to 3rd. We call our school festival "Takumasai". I went to Takumasai on November 1st. I went to there at 10:00 am to gather material. The reason why I had to gather material was I'm as staff member of public relations at KGU, so I gad to go there with some members. We took many pictures there, and we interviewed some people. Also we bought some foods. I really like to take pictures, so that time was very fun. I could take a lot nice pictures!
   At 12:00 o'clock, we finished work, and broke up. After that, I met Ayaka and Yuko. I made an appointment with them, and we enjoyed there. I ate a lot of foods, a hot sand , a rice croquette, a frank further, an agepan ice cream and potato and so on. I ate too much.x( Also I could met many friends there. Some eibei friends sold a lot of foods, and they looked like so fun. I little envied them, but I was happy because I could see their smile. I really enjoyed that day. Thank you for reading, see you soon!

204/5334words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿