Translate

2012年11月26日月曜日

My favorite memory with my family

I have a favorite memory with my family. That was I went to Tokyo Disney Land with my family when I was nine years old. I went there for the first time. I had wanted to go there, so I was very happy then. There were a lot of characters of Disney, and various attractions. I met Winnie the Pooh, and I took a picture with him. The picture was my favorite. Also I met Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse, Goofy and so on. Then I was so happy. Also I could ride a lot of attractions. I really enjoyed at that time. I had a great time with my family. That was my favorite memory with my family. After that, I and my mother have been a Disney fan. We like Disney very much, so we often watch Disney’s TV together, but we cannot go to TDL together. I want to go there again with my family someday, so I have to save money after this!

166/7480words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿