153/5819words
Translate
2012年11月12日月曜日
My favorite coat
Hello! Today, I will write about my favorite clothes. I have a favorite clothes. It
is the military coat which color is green. The coat is not only cool, but also
heat. I always wear the coat in a very cold winter. I have worn the coat for
four years. When I was sixteen years old, my old sister gave the coat to me as
a Christmas present. Then I was so happy, because I had wanted the coat for a
long time. I deeply appreciate her kind. The coat suits my taste perfectly. Also
it is suited to anything clothes. Winter is just around the corner, so I can
wear the coat. I’m going to wear the coat many times in this winter. I’m
looking forward to wearing one. I want to go a lot of places with the coat. I
will wear the coat forever. Thanks a lot, my old sister.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿