Translate

2012年11月25日日曜日

BR10-2-China



"China is a country with a long and exciting history, where old traditions are still part of life today."(p.3)

   Today, I read "China". The reasons why I chose the book was I have been interested in China.  The book is written about China, so I could understand something about China by the book, Emperors rule, The great wall, Chinese art, life, city life, food and families and Chinese New Year, for example. They were very interesting for me.
   I knew that China is a really big country, and many many people live there. Also some rare animals like a Panda live there, too. I want to watch a Panda at least once in my life. Also China has long history, and I think they are strange history, Emperors rule, for example. Also Chinese New Year looks like so fun. I was very surprised when I knew the festival lasts for fifteen days! I want to take part in the festival someday. I have never been to China, so I would like to go to China someday. I'm more interested in China after reading the book. I recommend the book to you!

Leonie, Pratt. Josephine,Thompson.Abigail, Brown. China. (2008). London. Usborn
 )

200/7092words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿