Translate

2012年11月19日月曜日

Hair cut

    On November 16th, I went to a beauty parlor. I had wanted to go there for a long time, but I didn't have the opportunity, so I was happy at that time. I had my hair cut about twenty centimetres, and I made forehead. Also I got a permanent. I went to the beauty parlor for the first time, and the atmosphere of there was so good. I was very relax, so I was interested there. I wanted to have my hair shorter, but I couldn't do it, because of I have a coming- of -age celebration after two months. I have to have my hair set at then. After that, I will have my hair cut short. I'm looking forward to doing that, but I like my hair style of now! Thank you for the beautician. I'm going to go same beauty parlor next time :-)

147/6892words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿