Translate

2012年11月19日月曜日

Pre photography of coming-of-age celebration

  
   On November 3rd, I did pre photography of coming-of-age celebration at Wedding box. That day, I got up little early, and I put on makeup more elaborately than usual.I used new cosmetics, so I was happy at that time. After that, I went to MORE which was the beauty parlor to have my hair set. I entrusted my hair style to the beautician, because I didn't care about that. I liked the finish of my hair. It was so gorgeous! I was thankful to the beautician.

   After that, I went to wedding box, and I wore kimono. I wore kimono for the first time. I had too fasten an obi, so I felt little painful, but the photography was so fun for me! I had taken many pictures by a professional cameraman. I really enjoyed posing for pictures. I had a valuable experience that day, and I will precious the pictures in the future. I had a really good time. I'm looking forward to coming- of -age celebration :)♥  Thank you for reading.

172/6595words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿