This movie was so exciting. Bella who was the heroine of the story was such
a beautiful lady. Also Edward, who was the hero of the story, was such a cool guy.
I knew the story was about vampires, but I didn’t know who was a vampire, so I
was very surprised when I learned that Edward was a vampire.
I thought that vampires had a very terrible life, but Edward didn’t.
He was so kind, and he always defended Bella from many dangers and enemies.
Also his family were vampires, and they were so handsome and beautiful. I
thought that almost all vampires were more handsome and beautiful than humans.
I like his family very much.
Edward was charmed by Bella’s beauty, and Bella was charmed by
Edward’s, too. They gradually fall in love. I thought they were a really nice
couple. I wished that they spend a happily life together forever, but they
could not do that. Enemies of Edward aimed at Bella’s life, so Bella was injured
by them. Edward’s family did fought with the enemies. That scene was so
exciting and the action was so cool. That was my favorite scene in the movie.
I first thought
that love between a vampire and a human was not convincing, but my thinking was
changed by this movie. I want to have a relationship with a vampire like Bella
does. I could enjoy watching the movie to the very end. I knew the movie had
sequels, so I want to watch them as soon as I have a free time. I’m kind of
interested in sequels. Now, I’m a Twilight fan. I’m happy to meet this movie. I
recommend this movie to everyone! Thnak you for reading, that's all.
332/5666words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿