Translate

2012年11月26日月曜日

My favorite junior high school memory

I have a favorite junior high school memory. I joined a rhythmic sportive gymnastics club for three years. There were nine people in the club, and we practiced it together almost every day. We were so friendly. The club was very strict, because the adviser teacher was so strict for us, but we knew that she was actually kind. We endured a hard training every day to achieve one goal. The goal was to take part in the Kyusyu meet someday. That achieve was too high goal for us at that time, but we really wanted to achieve that. When we were third-graders, we got a qualification for entry for Kyusyu meet!!! I thought our efforts were in vain, so we were so happy at that time. That was my favorite junior high school memory. I cannot forget that forever, and I like rhythmic sportive gymnastics club’s member very much! I think they are my lifelong friends. I love my lifelong friends and that memory.

165/7645words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿