Translate

2012年11月15日木曜日

My favorite chocolate



I like chocolate very much, and I have a my favorite chocolate confectionery. It is a Kit Kat. Do you know it? Have you ever eaten it? I think that almost people who live in Japan have eaten it. It is so popular chocolate confectionery among many people. It is a chocolate confectioner which sandwich wafer between chocolate. I think all chocolates are so sweet, but Kit Kat is specially sweet. It is so good, and it really matches a black coffee. I often eat it with a cup of black coffee in break time. That time is really nice for me. Also Kit Kat has various kinds of taste, milk, white, green tea and berry, for example. All tastes are good, but I like green tea’s the best. I cannot stop eating it. I want you to eat it someday. Also I want to eat some Kit Kat after I wrote it, so I’m going to buy it from now on!!!

162/6423words

1 件のコメント:

  1. >It is a Kit Kat. Do you know it? Have you ever eaten it?
    Yst,I do.
    I dont often get it,though.
    you know,chocolate make us more relax sometime.

    返信削除