Translate

2012年12月26日水曜日

Animals and pets

   Hello, guys.Today, I will write about animals and pets. My favorite animal is white bare, because it is very cute. If I were an animal, I would be a bird, because I want to fly through the sky. I has a turtle now, and its name is"Gon". I like it very much. I had a rabbit before, and its name was "Pink", because it has a white molt and a red eye. It was very cute, so I liked it very much. I likes cats better than dogs, because I often played with cats in my childhood. I have never seen a fox, so I want ti see it someday. I have gone to the zoo many times. I often go to "Kumamoto doushokubutsuen". There are various kinds of animals, and they makes me so happy. I likes the movie of animals very much, for example, "Oceans". Also I want to ride on an elephant someday. That's all for animals and pets. Thank you for reading.

166/10982words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿