“The mayor loves your joke machine. She wants to buy all your
jokes!" (p.27)
I read “The Joke Machine". The story was so interesting for me. There were some children in the playground, and they played while saying some jokes. They had a lot of jokes, and they really enjoyed at that time.
They told Mrs. May some jokes, but she said "Get in, you chatterboxes", because it was time to stop. Mrs. May told about "Help the children day". It was a special day which people raise money to help children, and she wanted to join the day with her class's children. Everyone thought some ideas to help children, and they had a good idea. It was a joke machine which was they wrote some jokes on slips of paper, and then they put the jokes in a box, and people pay for a joke! Mrs. May loved the idea, and they made a joke machine.
After that, they took the joke machine to the shopping center. It was very popular with many people. Everyone laughed their jokes, also I laughed, too. I thought that idea was so good, but it was little difficult for me to thinking of many jokes. I'm going to think some jokes like them. I laughed many times by the book. I had a good time, so I recommend the book to you.
Roderick, Hunt. Alex, Brychta. (2003). The Joke Madhine. Oxford. Oxford University Press.
241/9550words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿