My favorite place I've been is Kyoto. There are a lot of historic spots, famous temples, and good foods. I went to Kyoto for the first time in September this year as a trip. It was a really good trip for me. I had wanted to go to Kyoto for a long time, so I was happy then. I think that Kyoto is the most beautiful place in Japan. I went to Kiyomizu temple, Kinkaku temple, Arashiyama, Nenenomichi and so on. All spots were so beautiful, but I thought Kinkaku temple was particularly good. I want you to go there someday. Also foods were delicious in Kyoto. I ate tofu, udon, yatsuhashi, green tea parfait and so on. They were so delicious. I could fell Japanese history there. I was really impressed by Kyoto. After the trip, I have wanted to live in Kyoto, and I want to go to Kyoto again.
153/10165words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿