I have worked there for about one and half a year. I can continue the work for a long time, because the work is fun for me, and all staffs are so good! I work about four days in a week ,and I work about four hours in a day. There are about 30 staffs in MK restaurant, and 13 staffs are 20 years old, so they are same age as me. We are really friendly, so we often play together. We did BBQ, toy sparkler, flower viewing, Christmas party, and we went to amusement park, sea, Aso mountain, and so on by now. They were so good memories for me. I like them very much.
MK restaurant is very popular in winter, because everyone want to eat something to hot in winter. There are too many costumers in winter, so work is little hard for me, but I will work at MK restaurant next year.
The other is work of dispatch. I registered in the dispatch company in this summer, after that, I got the work occasionally. There are a lot of kinds of works, event, sample, cellphone, and so on, for example. Also the wages are too big, so I can get big wages when I did the work. I want to work more often. I will continue the work after this.
If I can another part-time job, I want to work in the STARBUCKS COFFEE as a saleswoman. I think there is a so smart cafe. Also I want to earn 80000 yen in a month, because I want to buy a lot of new clothes, but it is too hard for me. I think to earn money is very hard, but it is important for us to live in the future.
342/12006words


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿