Translate

2012年12月17日月曜日

Much Ado About Nothing



    Hello, everyone! Today, I will write about a movie. I watched “Much Ado About Nothing”. I watched it for the first time. This story was written by William Shakespeare. I didn’t know about the story until I watched the movie, so I was very surprised when I knew about it.


   This story was so interesting for me. It was a romance comedy. I could enjoyed watching the movie to the very end. The stage of the story was Sicily. There was a beautiful rural city in Italy. An army returned in triumph from a victorious campaign there. They were noblemen. I thought they were so cool. Leonardo who was the governor, and his family welcomed to the army. Claudio, who was a member of the army, fell in love with Hero at first sight. Hero was a daughter of Leonardo, and she was such a beautiful lady. Claudio wanted to declare his love for her, and he wanted to get married to her, but he was disturbed by a villian. I thought the villain was really sly. Claudio and Hero were broke up once, but they got back together in the end. They defeated the villian, and they got married in the end. I was so happy then. Claudio couldn’t believe Hero was telling the truth at fisrt, so I was little irritated by him. I thought believing each other was very important.


   Also there was born another couple. They always had a spat, so the people around them wanted them to get together. Many people played along and said some lies to make them go out. The play was so fun for me. At the end, they went out, and got married. I liked the couple very much, so I was so happy. I thought they were a well-matched couple.


   There were a lot of lies in the story, and many people were tricked by lies. Also they made merry each time. I enjoyed watching it. I had a good time by the movie. I want to read the original story of the movie someday. That's all. Thank you for reading. See you next time!

356/10012words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿