Translate

2012年12月26日水曜日

I had nice christmas days

   From on December 23th to 25th, I spent nice Christmas days. Today, I will write about for three days.


   On December 23th, I did a part-time job at the front of the PARCO in downtown. There was a Christmas event of coca cola, so I wore a costume of Santa Clause. I wore it for the first time. The costume was very cute, so I was happy, but it was very cold. Also the event was so fun. We could take a print club free of charge. It was a limit to coca cola Christmas and it was so cute. Also we could get a coca cola, so many people took part in the event. I meet many friends, and I was taken  some pictures by them. I worked from 10 pm to 8 am, so I was very tired. I thought I had a valuable experience, so it was a good work. I wanted to wore the costume of Santa Claus in a private next year x)

   After the work, I meet my friends, Eriko, Takuya, Kenshi, Ken, and Keisuke. They were members of my part-time job. We worked at MK restaurant in Hikarinomori. Also they are same age as me, so we are really friendly! That day, we had a Christmas's party at night.We played boring game three times. It was very exciting. I was poor at coring, but I could enjoy playing it. Also we took a print club. I had a good memory with them. I like them very much♥

   On December 24th, I went to shopping with my mother. We went to Hikarinomori, and I bought two clothes there, so I was very happy then. Also we bought some article of foods for Christmas party. After came home, we cooked some dishes by the article of foods. We cooked salad, fried chicken, pasta, roast beef, and Christmas cake. It looked so yummy. After that, we had a Christmas party in my home. All dishes were so delicious♥ I was so happy. I had a good time with my family!

   On December 25th, I went to downtown with my boyfriend. I meet him after a long time, so I was very happy then. We talked about a lot of things while wandering around downtown for a while time. His talk was so fun, and it made me smile. I like that time very much. After that, we ate Yakiniku, because we like Yakiniku very much! Then, I got a Christmas present by him. It was a bracelet of Chloe. It was so cute, and I had wanted to get a bracelet, so I was really impressed by his kind. Also I gave a scarf to him. He looked like happy then, so I was happy, too. I love him♥

   I had great Christmas days in this year. Thank you for everyone! That's all, see you next time.

481/11463words



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿