"The day is over, it's time to eat. It's been a good day after all." (p.31)
I read "Turtle and Snake at work". I chose the book, because the front of the cover was very cute. There were a turtle and a snake. They were very cute. The turtle lived next door to the snake, so they were friendly. The turtle worked at rood traffic, and he told the cars to go. His job was too hard. the snake worked at a restaurant. There was a Italian restaurant, and he made many pizzas. He often failed it, and he was very depressed then.
After their works, they ate a dinner together, and they told about their works then. They liked that time very much. I really sympathized with them. I often talked with my friends when I had a mistake in my work. I think that time is very important. I think working is very hard, so we need relax time. I could enjoy reading the book, so I recommend the book to you.
Kate, Spohn. Turtle and Snake at work. (1999). New York. Puffin Books
186/12381words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿