Today, I will write about travel. I like traveling very much! In this summer vacation, I had traveled three times. I went to Yakushima, Kyoto and Osaka, and Tokyo. Then, I could eat a lot of local foods, and I could watch a lot of famous places. They made me so happy. Also I have been to Okinawa, and there was the farthest place in my travel. I went there when I was a junior high school student as a school trip. There was a beautiful sea, so I liked there very much. I have never gone to foreign countries, so I want to go abroad someday! I want to go Paris now, and I want to eat French bread. This is my dream!
My last time travel was four months ago. I went to Kyoto and Osaka with my friends. It was very good travel, and I had a great time. I'm planning next travel now. I'm going to go to Nagasaki with my friend in spring vacation. I'm looking forward to going there. I like traveling very much, and I want to go a lot of places not only Japan, but also abroad after this! Thank you for reading!
201/11664words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿