I watched “Monsters, Inc”. I watched it for
the first time. I have seen some characters of the movie in a lot of scenes,
and I have heard that the movie was so interesting, but I had never watched the
movie, so I was grateful for this time.
The story was so interesting! There were a
lot of kinds of monsters, and they worked in Monsters Inc which was a big
company in the Monster’s world. They produced energies from many children. They
frightened many children, then children screamed with terror, and the screams were
changed into some energy. Many monsters wanted to get energy, and they had to
get points. I thought that system was so strange, and to frighten many children
was not good.
Sully was the most excellent employee in the
Monsters Inc. He frightened many children, and he had big points. His points were
top in Monsters Inc. I thought he was indeed fearful when he frightened child,
but he was actually so kind. Also Mike, who was Sully’s partner was kind. Sully
and Mike were entangled in a trouble, and they met a girl whose name was Boo. Boo
was very cute, and she was not frightened by Sully. Strangely enough, she took
to Sully at first. Also Sully was very good to Boo. I like them very much.
Sully and Mike tried to defend Boo from an enemy. That scene was so interesting
for me.
I wanted to Sully and Boo spent together
forever, but Boo came to home, so they got separated from each other. The scene
of parting was so sad, but that was my favorite scene in the movie. At the end,
Sully could meet Boo again, so I was happy then. Also Monsters Inc’s system was
changed by Sully and Mike. Many monsters wanted to children laugh, because they
found laughter was good energy than screams. I thought that was great discovery.
I liked funny monsters that frightful one.
This story was good, the pictures were good,
and characters were good, too. I enjoyed watching the movie to the very end. I want
to watch the movie again, and I want you to watch the movie. I had a good time
by the movie.
374/8587words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿