Translate

2012年12月29日土曜日

BR14-2-The cow in the house

"Oh, what a quiet house!" (p.16)

   I read "The cow in the house". This story was too crazy, but it was fun for me.
   A man lived in a noisy old house, and he wanted to do something about the noise. He meet a wise man, and he got an advice about it by him. The advice was "Get a cow". I didn't know why he said it, because I thought a cow was noisy, too. A man had the same thinking as mine, but he did anyway it. Also he got not only a cow, but also a donkey, a sheep, a cat, and a dog. The house was even nosier.
   After that, he puted animals out of the house, then he felt his house was so quiet. I thought the wise man was not sutpid, and he was really wise! I thought it was a great idea, and I knew that the my was of thinking would be change by a good advice. I could enjoy reading the book, so I recommend the book to you!

Harriet,Ziefert. Emily,Bolam.The cow in the house. (1997). New York. Puffin Books.

189/12195words
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿