Translate

2012年12月19日水曜日

I like cafe

   On December 17th, I went to "Shichusankyo" with my friends, Eriko and Megumi. Shichusankyo is a popular cafe in Koshi city. I went there for the first time. There were various dishes and deserts in menu. Also the atmosphere was so good.

   We could not decide the menu at once, so we asked a shop assistant, "What is the most popular dish?" She asked the question with a smile. She was so kind. I and Megumi ordered a n Omelet containing fried rice which was the most popular dish in the cafe. Eriko ordered a Pasta. They were so delicious. We enjoyed talking about a lot of things while eating dinner.

   After that, we ate desserts. I ate a mini parfait, Eriko ate an apple pie and vanilla ice cream, and Megumi ate a green tea ice cream. They were so delicious, too. Then I noticed that we were in there about five hours. We stayed there too long time, but I was so fun. I was interested in the cafe. I want to go there again. Also I want to go another cafe! I had a great time with Eriko and Megumi. Thank you♥ I like them very much!

200/10816words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿