Translate

2012年12月19日水曜日

Concert

   On December 7th and 8th, I went to ARASHI's concert in Fukuoka Yahoo dome stadium. The two days were so good day in my life. I will write about the tow days.


   On December 7th, I went to Fukuoka by the fast bus with my friend, Mai. We left for Fukuoka about at 11 am, and we arrived Tenjin at 1 pm. We talked about ARASHI in the bus. I could enjoy talking with Mai in the bus. I have liked ARASHI for four years, and Mai likes ARASHI, too. The concert would be start at 6 pm at Yahoo dome stadium, so we had enough times until the concert, so we enjoyed a window shopping in Tenjin. We went to Canal city, PARCO, solaria and so on.  There were many good stores in Tenjin, so I was really excited!

   After that, we ate lunch at cafe. It was so delicious. After the lunch, we went to Yahoo dome. We arrived there at 4 pm. There were too many people and there was too crowded. Many people had lined up to buy some concert goods, and we stood in lines. I bought some concert goods, big uchiwa, mini uchiwa, clear file, pen light, and pamphlet, for example. I was very happy. After that, we entered a Yahoo dome at 5 pm. The dome stadium was very big. I was very excited. At 6 pm, the concert started. My seat was very close to ARASHI, so I could see them closer. They sang a lot of songs for us. I was really impressed their real voice and dance. They were so cool! I love them very much!  I could really enjoy for about three hours. I thought it seemed  a dream. I got a big energy by them.

    At 9 pm, the concert was finished, and we came back to our friend, Haruka's house. We stayed her house at the night. She was very kind for us, so she prepared dinner and some sweets for us. I was impressed by her kind. I was thankful for her,so I bought some necessities of life for her.

   Next day, I had the concert, too. I could enjoyed the concert twice. I thought that I had a good luck, and I used all my good luck in my life. The two days were very great days for me. It was a memorable event, and I became more and more liked ARASHI! I will cheer for them in the future. Also Their concert DVD will be put on December 25th (Christmas). I'm looking forward to watching it! I want to watch the DVD as soon as I get it! Thank you for reading, see you soon!

451/10616words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿