Translate

2012年11月26日月曜日

My favorite man

   Hello, guys! How do you do? I'm so happy. Today, I will write about my favorite man, and I will introduce him to you! My favorite man is Kazunari Ninomiya. He is called "Nino". Do you know him? He is a member of ARASHI which is the most popular idol group in Japan. He sings a lot of songs, and dances. He is good at doing that. I like his song and dance very much. Also he performs an actor. I think he is a good actor.

   He is twenty nine years old now, and his birthday is June 17th, so every year's that day, I eat a birthday cake to celebrate his birthday. He is from Tokyo, and he live in Tokyo. He had type A blood, and he is 168cm. He has been actived in Japanese entertainment world since 1996. He has appeared a lot of movies and TV dramas and stages by now. In 1997, he made the stage debut. In 1998, he made TV drama debut, and in 1999, he made "ARASHI" debut, and they made CD debut then. In 2002, he made the movie debut. After that, he appeared a lot of movies and TV dramas, also he sold some CDs as ARASHI. In 2006, at length, he made the Hollywood movie debut. The debut from Junny's company was for the first time! That was so amazing! Also he received high estimation in America. I thought that was very great. After that, he has received a lot of prizes by now. I have watched his movies many times, and I think he is a really good actor. I like all his works very much, but i like GANTZ the best. Have you ever watched the movie? GANTZ was shown in 2009 in Japan, and it was very popular among many people. He performed the hero of the story, and he was so cool! I have watched the movie many times. I want you to watch the movie someday.

   Also I like his songs very much. He can compose music, and write the words. They are very good songs. When I don't have vigor, I often listen to his songs to get some cheers. I like Niji the best. His voice of the song is so beautiful. It makes me happy. I want to him to sing various songs after this. I think he is very good at everything. He has a lot of works to do and gets it done efficiently. When he appears a variety show, he talks very well, and he is good at doing magic. Also he can play the guitar and piano, too. I really respect for him.

   Though he looks so cool, he is very funny. I like that gap very much. He has many fan, and he is loved by them. I'm a member of the one. I like his face, his voice, his smile, and his dance very much. I have been his fan for three years. I went to ARASHI's concert , and I saw real Nino for the first time. He waved us, and U was very happy then. I'm going to go to ARASHI's concert with my friend two weeks later, so I will meet to Nino! I'm looking forward to watching him. I really like him, and I will cheer for him in the future. Thank you for reading, see you soon!

568/8213words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm very laugh now.
    Because I read your blog...(>▽<)
    We can go their concert coming soon!!

    返信削除