Hello! Today, I will write about my favorite dessert. My favorite dessert is Mont Blanc. Mont Blanc is the cake which is made by many chestnuts. It tastes not too sweet, so I can eat as many cakes as I like. When I was a elementary school student, I ate it for the first time, and I have liked it since then. After that, I often chose it when I went to cake's shop. I have eaten a lot of Mont Blanc by now. All Mont Blanc are so good, but I have a favorite one. That is a Le Chocolate's Mont Branc. Le chocolate is a small cake's shop where is near my house. I think the Mont Blanc is so great. I want to eat it now, and I want you to eat it someday. I think you will like one. Also I want to cook Mont Bran someday. I'm going to research the recipe. Thank you for reading.
161/9043words

Mont Bran!
返信削除Looks yummy.
> I want to cook Mont Bran someday
Sounds really difficult to make it.
But have a fun!
If you did it,please take some photo and how that taste is on your blog.
Looking forward to checking someday.